Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Reflections

Two weeks ago, just before the holiday starts, I fell ill. Not that I was surprised or anything, but I almost expected it to happen. Anyway, reflected much about past few years. 一失足成千古恨,回首以是百年生, 两年前不该这样,毁了大家的幸福. This was how I felt. Oh well, as people grow older, they learn more.

After OP ended last Thursday, really felt relieved, yet sad. Relieved that the torturous process is finally over. Sad, that it is the end of a partnership. My group has been really great, everybody putting in effort, enjoying themselves at the same time. I can’t say it is true for other groups. All’s well, ends well, very true for my group.


Just two days ago I spoilt my phone, or I cracked it I mean. Suddenly, I realise how much it meant to me. I have to endure 5 hours of not having a phone to use. Being my first mobile phone, and my communication tool, I seem so vulnerable all of a sudden, even to the extent of being isolated. Funny though, for that period of time I was quite relieve, perhaps, for that 5 hours I no longer have to check my phone constantly for missed calls or sms. Freedom? Not very sure.

Through this ordeal, I learnt more about myself, suddenly understand what are my priorities in my life. Then I realise that some will say they know a lot about me, which could be true, even though I do not understand myself, my feelings. Seriously, knowing yourself is harder than knowing others. That’s my aim for this holiday: Knowing the real me…Haha…It sounds too funny. Till then, For you and me destiny awaits…